Hotels for Port Canaveral

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone have recommendations for hotels by Port Canaveral? I'm getting married on 4/23/16 on the NCL Spirit. I would need group space - probably 10-15 rooms. I would also like to find a hotel that would have a space that we could use for an informal get together the night before the wedding. I envision us bringing in pizza/wings so would just need a room or even the breakfast area.

Thanks,

Lori

I have only stayed at the Radisson Resort at the Port. I am getting married June 11. We have a welcome dinner planned the night before, and breakfast for the morning of the wedding. Shuttle service has also been arranged for all 84 guests of ours staying at the hotel. Jim Dexheimer is the group coordinator and he has been nothing but helpful! I am going to write a huge review after our wedding and I will be sure to include my experiences with the hotel so you'll know how it went! Good luck planning, and enjoy it, it flies by!