Couch Bed

nyscilla

We are on a Norwegian Getaway cruise (still months away ) in an aft facing penthouse suite and will be utilizing the couch bed. Does the room steward set it up every night and put it away during the day? Is there room to walk by it when it's set up as a bed? Thanks for any information... hope this isn't too dumb but only second cruise and first using couch bed and want to know how convenient/inconvenient it will be.

We are on a Norwegian Getaway cruise (still months away ) in an aft facing penthouse suite and will be utilizing the couch bed. Does the room steward set it up every night and put it away during the day? Is there room to walk by it when it's set up as a bed? Thanks for any information... hope this isn't too dumb but only second cruise and first using couch bed and want to know how convenient/inconvenient it will be.

We will also be in an aft-facing penthouse on Getaway later this year & using the couch/bed. From what I understand they will do which ever option you prefer- just let them know the first day. I've also been recommended we ask for an egg crate to top the couch so it is a little more comfortable.

Just used the couch on my May 3 breakaway cruise to Bermuda in an aft suite. Yes, the room steward makes up and puts it away daily. There is room to walk past the couch bed to get to the balcony (though not oodles of room for something like a walker or crutches).

Just used the couch on my May 3 breakaway cruise to Bermuda in an aft suite. Yes, the room steward makes up and puts it away daily. There is room to walk past the couch bed to get to the balcony (though not oodles of room for something like a walker or crutches).

Thanks - that's exactly what I wanted to know. :)