Atlantis Aquaventure/Docked 12-7?

luvtovaca

Yes, I know it is $$ and I know it is very limited time at the water park:eek:. We are docked 12-7 so park time will most likely be 1-5:30 in order to get back to ship. It will also be July so I know the slides stay open longer. Has anyone coming in on Getaway or any other ship with limited time in Nassau done Aquaventure? If so, please let me know how it went. We would be happy if we were able to at a minimum get on each slide once and then the not-so-lazy river. Been twice to Nassau and were hoping to actually get to do the water park this time. Disappointed when our time in port changed, but oh well...Asking again as no one else seems to have gotten responses from those who have actually done this with the limited time frame. Trying to decide if we should just do a beach day or even stay on the ship this time (although we are never fans of that option). Thanks in advance!

I'm following this...we will be there 1-7 in August. We will go to Atlantis no matter what but not sure if we should book Aquaventure or Discover Atlantis and Beach. Since we will be there so late, there will only be one other ship in port. Everyone else will have left.

Edited by pokergirl34
more info

We did the aqua adventure yesterday through Carnival. It took exactly 1hr from the departure time in the ship lounge to arrival at Atlantis. When we got there it was about a 10 min walk to the water park area and a 5 minute lineup for lockers. Our ship was in port until 5pm and the last bus left at 4pm to go back to the ship. We felt really rushed for slides, but we managed to get on all but one slide and we did the whole lazy river. We had to stop for lunch that was included with the excursion. Hope that helps. Btw check to see how many ships are in port on your day. We had 4 in total which made for heavy lines for some slides.

We did the aqua adventure yesterday through Carnival. It took exactly 1hr from the departure time in the ship lounge to arrival at Atlantis. When we got there it was about a 10 min walk to the water park area and a 5 minute lineup for lockers. Our ship was in port until 5pm and the last bus left at 4pm to go back to the ship. We felt really rushed for slides, but we managed to get on all but one slide and we did the whole lazy river. We had to stop for lunch that was included with the excursion. Hope that helps. Btw check to see how many ships are in port on your day. We had 4 in total which made for heavy lines for some slides.

Thank you so much for this info! What time did you get to Atlantis? Just wondering how long you had there for what you accomplished. Since you mentioned lunch I assume your ship docked in the morning.