Promenade room location.

Hi, going on the Navigator of the Seas in late June. Right now my cabin is 6277. When I booked this I was told this room was located in the middle of the promenade. When I called to double check I was told no. Is there anyone who has been on the 6th deck of NOS in a promenade room give me a better idea where it is located and if it has a good view of the promenade. I don't want to be near the ends, we want to be centrally located so we can see everything. Appreciate any input. Thank you in advance. This is our first time in a promenade interior.

Hi, going on the Navigator of the Seas in late June. Right now my cabin is 6277. When I booked this I was told this room was located in the middle of the promenade. When I called to double check I was told no. Is there anyone who has been on the 6th deck of NOS in a promenade room give me a better idea where it is located and if it has a good view of the promenade. I don't want to be near the ends, we want to be centrally located so we can see everything. Appreciate any input. Thank you in advance. This is our first time in a promenade interior.

Here is the deck plan:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/decks/NV/2015-apr/nv_deck06_v2015_apr.pdf

That stateroom is in the middle of the promenade.

Edited by clarea

You can use this as a guide too (kind of). It's on freedom of the seas so the room 6277 is above "The Perfume Shop" on the Freedom and that may not be on the Navigator, but you can look at the deck 5 plan and see if there's a perfume shop and if it's anywhere near the same spot as it is on the freedom that will give you an idea of whereabouts your room is located as far as it's centrality goes.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1860809

I guess using the perfume shop isn't a great reference because I just looked at the deck 5 plans for both ships and they just list the shops as "retail." While the navigator's retail shops are central, the freedom retail shops run the whole length of the promenade. But it appears from the link bob have you for deck 6 that your room is clearly central.

Edited by ColoradoGurl