Part 2 - The TMI Independence May 24-May 31 Cruise Review (aka short novel)

• 2 weeks later...
I am also looking for the cruise compass for the Indy western sailing.

Thanks!!

Is there something in particular you'd like to know? I think I have all of the Western ones but can't scan them. There are some changes....no more waiting in line for ice show tickets. You go during an assigned time based on your lifeboat station.

I am also looking for the cruise compass for the Indy western sailing.

Thanks!!

I do have the Western ones from the 5/31 sailings. I was on so many threads and got confused when I was asking for the compasses, so got the Western ones when I actually needed the Eastern ones. I am happy to send them to you on email (that's how they were sent to me). I am not at my home computer and don't really want to download them on someone else's computer and then post online, but would be happy to email if you want to provide an email address. Or if someone can tell me how to set them up in a google file without downloading them, I can try that. I have seen someone else do it, but I have no idea how to.

Imp29, I have greatly enjoyed reading your build up to the cruise. I hope it was a fantastic experience & look forward to the conclusion to your voyage. (even a less detailed version!)

Eastern Compass would be very much appreciated, I'm trying to figure out MTD for our cruise, August 30th.

Thanks!