Pride Internet

tcgary

Yes... $25 for social media sites only for week. $60 for the week for unlimited internet & email... $90 for the week for unlimited/blast internet basically supposed to be 3x faster and recommended if your going to stream audio/video such as Skype.

These prices will give you 1 log in ID, meaning you can use it or another person in your cabin can share it on their device. BUT, only 1 person can use it at a time. You have to physically log in and log out when done and only 1 person can be logged in at a time. You can purchase multiple packages in a cabin if you need more than 1 logged in at a time.

Yes, we were on May 10-17 and we bought the week plan. But boy was it buggy. And really I paid $60.00 for email because even when I wanted to look up something simple about a port, it rarely loaded. It also told me several times when I logged in that my birthdate and folio were wrong, which they weren't. This resulted in me being locked out and then it magically started working the next day. After all that, I needed to have email, so I guess it was better than nothing.

Just got off the Pride yesterday. I bought the $25 social media package and it was wonderful. I was able to keep in touch with family through Facebook messenger. I posted quite a bit throughout the cruise and never had any issues at all. Couldn't believe how fast it was!

Thanks. Unfortunately I am not social media savvy. I do use Facebook but my husband, who will not be with me, does not. He is the one I most want to stay in touch with.

Does he have a smartphone? Does he text?

Facebook Messenger is a downloadable APP! It works just like any other phone texting app. Try it before your trip. I'm sure he will be fine.

Just a heads up we got off the pride today and Snapchat will not work

Any idea why? Its listed both on their sheet and CapRock's (The provider). Not that I care all that much but I kinda told my DD that she could snapchat from the boat.

Any idea why? Its listed both on their sheet and CapRock's (The provider). Not that I care all that much but I kinda told my DD that she could snapchat from the boat.

Not sure... Wife bought the social package to Snapchat the kids and it would not send nor receive. It would just hang when trying to refresh and then give a cannot load messages error. And that was with pictures and videos