hotel with shuttle

dyson

I was looking around online and unless I am mistaken do the hotels in San Juan not offer shuttles to the cruise port?

and if they do not how do you guys usually book? close to the port or close to the airport?

I was looking around online and unless I am mistaken do the hotels in San Juan not offer shuttles to the cruise port?

and if they do not how do you guys usually book? close to the port or close to the airport?

There is a published taxi rate sheet for PR. I have posted it several times since our 2014 cruise. Perhaps a search will get it for you. It is very clear as to the rates, bag fees, etc.

There are numerous cabs awaiting at the appointed area at most of the hotels on the appropriate cruise days. I am not aware of shuttles, but there might be a couple.

We got in early the day before our cruise and decided to stay in the Miramar area. We got a good rate and it was nice. The Hotel Miramar was comfortable. Within 2 blocks were 7 restaurants that included; 2 upscale, one pizza, one 24/7 diner and fast food. There was also a grocery store.

Since the ship didn't leave until 10 pm on Sunday, our group of 8 took our time and got to the pier around noon. We were all off the ship before 2 and then we toured OSJ. Got to see both forts and then Carol & I stayed and ate dinner at a local place, The Cafe Berlin. We got back to the Valor around 8:30.