iConcierge Availability

rtcuse

Not sure if this has already been reported... Before my cruise on the Sun this week it appeared that iConcierge was not going to be available for our cruise. We already had the app on our phones so we decided to see if it was available once we were on the ship and to our surprise it was and has been working well for messaging. One problem making calls is that one of our 3 phones can hear the other person, but no one can hear the person on that phone.

I was also surprised to see unlimited internet access available for $175 (I need internet access for my business - never truly on vacation).

This has been a great cruise and Alaska is amazing.

Art

Not sure if this has already been reported... Before my cruise on the Sun this week it appeared that iConcierge was not going to be available for our cruise. We already had the app on our phones so we decided to see if it was available once we were on the ship and to our surprise it was and has been working well for messaging. One problem making calls is that one of our 3 phones can hear the other person, but no one can hear the person on that phone.

I was also surprised to see unlimited internet access available for $175 (I need internet access for my business - never truly on vacation).

This has been a great cruise and Alaska is amazing.

Art

We had the same issue with hearing the other person when we first used it earlier this week until we noticed a pop up when you make a call that asks if iconcerierge can access your microphone. Make sure you answer yes or the mic will not work.