Cruising from San Juan in late November

brrgrr

I am considering a late November cruise from San Juan, but recall reading complaints about boats full of children at that time of year. Is that a school holiday time, or do the cruise companies offer great rates for PR residents as business is slow? I want a quiet cruise, not a boat filled with kids, and if memory serves me correctly, that happened a year or two ago at that time. Would anyone care to comment? Would a different time be better for me?

I was looking at the Nov 27th Constellation sailing, and notice that all the inside cabins are already gone, which I find odd....usually the balconies sell out first.

Anyway, looking for some advice for a quiet cruise...

Thanks..

CC, I don't have any problem with kids on boats, I think it's wonderful. But I do recall a thread a year or two ago about unruly kids on , I believe , a Celebrity cruise from San Juan, and people complained about disruptive dining room behaviour as well as kids chasing each other around the pool with no regard for others. Well behaved kids, and parents who supervise them, are great, but that was not the case in the thread I recall, and that's what I was inquiring about.

Archived