MyNCL and GTY bookings

islesdave

I just booked a GTY on the 8/1/15 sailing on the Getaway. I've never booked a GTY before. Does it wait until they assign a cabin before it shows up in MyNCL to complete online check in and print e-Docs?

i booked a OV GTY on the Jewel and was assigned my room within a month. (I just checked in online) So they can assign you before you check in I am assuming! I booked in March and our cruise is in August so I believe we were assigned in April-May or so.

I just booked a GTY on the 8/1/15 sailing on the Getaway. I've never booked a GTY before. Does it wait until they assign a cabin before it shows up in MyNCL to complete online check in and print e-Docs?

It you look at your Vacation Summary at MYNCL, it could show up any time after you book. For me, I waited until it showed up before I PRINTED my edocs (you can complete your registration without printing). Although, in theory, it could happen at the dock, in which case you would need to print your edocs BEFORE your room assignment. But that does not seem to happen very often. Some people have reported not knowing until a week before, however. I never received any notification about my room assignment other than it showing up on the My Vacation Summary page.

Edited by drvalo