Breakaway Cirque?

jeppler

I have not been able to find where online to book the Cirque dinner show. This is for an Oct 11 cruise. I don't even find any mention of Cirque on the NCL pages, when doing a search.

Anyone else experience this ?

Today should be the first day it's available for you to book. When you log into your MyNCL page, if you go to Explore and Plan, it should be listed there under entertainment. If it's not, I can't help you. I just thought I'd share where it should be in case you're looking in the wrong place.

As far as finding mention of it, when viewing the entertainment options available on the Breakaway page on the NCL site, there is a description there.

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/breakaway/whats-on-board/Entertainment

Doesn't show up under either dining or entertainment. I called NCL, they said they got a dozen or more calls about it. They blaming it on IT for now...

But surely you can click my link above and at least read about it for now? I know you said it didn't exist at all. I hope that helps a little.

Hope they get your reservation situation fixed soon.

But surely you can click my link above and at least read about it for now? I know you said it didn't exist at all. I hope that helps a little.

Hope they get your reservation situation fixed soon.

Yes, your link worked, thx

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Something seems very very fishy at the NCL site. There is still no mention of the Cirque dinner show on the Breakaway. Nothing under dining or entertainment, and no choice to book the show in your cruise planning center.

My cruise consultant Gus from NCL claims his department knows nothing about it, they can't book it either and have asked for help from IT.

How can the customer service reps be in the dark about this? Anyone heard about possibly closing the Cirque show early on the Breakaway?

Something seems very very fishy at the NCL site. There is still no mention of the Cirque dinner show on the Breakaway. Nothing under dining or entertainment, and no choice to book the show in your cruise planning center.

My cruise consultant Gus from NCL claims his department knows nothing about it, they can't book it either and have asked for help from IT.

How can the customer service reps be in the dark about this? Anyone heard about possibly closing the Cirque show early on the Breakaway?

With all the changes left & right, who knows what's next.... :rolleyes:

How can the customer service reps be in the dark about this?

Doesn't surprise me - two different NCL booking reps gave me incorrect deck plan information when I was booking my recent Getaway cruise. When we boarded and realized that the inaccurate information meant that our family's two cabins were much farther apart than we'd been told, we went straight to the Customer Services desk right there on the ship, and guess what - they gave us the same wrong info!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2234943&highlight=getaway

NCL Getaway Deck 11 Plan.pdf