Great cruise on the SUNSHINE - July 10-18

az mom

it is looking like we may be on the Sunshine in January. This is my first stop for reviews and your review the first one I read. I'm thinking I should just stop right here. :) Thank you for all the details it was all so very helpful!

Thank you so much! You are the best!

We plan on renting a car in St Maarten so we can go zip lining, would love to do Captain Bobs but it's very expensive. I like your idea for San Juan. We are going on a tour with Thenford Gray in St Kitts, maybe next time we can do the catamaran, that sound fun. And last time we were in Grand Turk, we too rented a car and had a blast, so this time we want to do something different, so we are doing an excursion with Blue Ocean Divers.

I will email you if I have any more questions. Thanks again!!!

Those sound like great ideas! Keep in mind that Captn Bob's is all day and includes lunch while zip lining will only be an hour or so. But yes, it is expensive!

it is looking like we may be on the Sunshine in January. This is my first stop for reviews and your review the first one I read. I'm thinking I should just stop right here. :) Thank you for all the details it was all so very helpful!

You will love the Sunshine. Don't listen to all the bad reviews. We had a great time and I consider myself pretty picky. :)

Great review! We were on the Sunshine immediately following you, on the 18th. I also have such positive things to say about her! It was a great sailing and I would definitely sail her again. To all of those worried, because of all the negatives you have heard, don't be worried. It was fantastic!!

I completely agree!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great review on the Sunshine.

We are cruising on the Sunshine in December. Wondering what to do

in the Ports of Call. This is the Eastern Caribbean Cruise. Ports are

Amber Cove, Dominica

St. Thomas

San Juan, Puerto Rica

and Grand Turk

Have you been to any of these ports and what would you suggest?