Vision OTS Questions

We will be cruising aboard the Vision OTS in January 2016 for 10 glorious days. We would love to experience the Chef's Table, can anyone tell me how to book this in advance of boarding? We have done this on other cruise lines and would love to experience it on Royal. Also, I've seen others mention a "Silver pass", what exactly is it? Thanks in advance.

...I've seen others mention a "Silver pass", what exactly is it? Thanks in advance.

If you mean silver SeaPass card, it's the color of SeaPass card given to those in a Junior Suite. There is no other significance other than the color is different.

You will be able to reserve the Chef's Table and pay in advance about 90 days before your cruise.

We are cruising on the Vision in November and plan to include this wonderful experience. It will be the 4th time for us, but the 1st time on the Vision.

Hope you enjoy it a much as we have.

Edited by Rdytogo2

You can sign up for the Chef's table dinner when you get onboard. They run them most nights, based on interest. You can usually get a deal on the price if you wait, so I wouldn't book ahead of time. We were offered the opportunity at half the price because they needed to fill the table.

It was a really lovely dinner and we enjoyed it. Great food and wine!