Freedom OTS cabin #7270 Bed configuration

Can anyone tell me if in cabin #7270 on FOTS the bed is next to the closet or next to the balcony? Thanks.

The beds on Freedom class balcony staterooms do not alternate like they do on Oasis class. They are all near the balcony.

Bob, if I may ask. On the Freedom is these a pattern to find out if the head of the bed is to the bow or aft of the ship? I tried looking on Cruiselinerooms web site for my cabin in Nov. with no luck. I'm in cabin #9284 if that helps. Thanks and Happy Sailing!!!!!

Bob, if I may ask. On the Freedom is these a pattern to find out if the head of the bed is to the bow or aft of the ship? I tried looking on Cruiselinerooms web site for my cabin in Nov. with no luck. I'm in cabin #9284 if that helps. Thanks and Happy Sailing!!!!!

If there is a pattern, I'm not aware of it.

The beds on Freedom class balcony staterooms do not alternate like they do on Oasis class. They are all near the balcony.

Thanks, Bob. I have noticed that you are very helpful and knowledgeable about all things cruising which I appreciate. Would you happen to know if there are electrical plugs near the head of the beds on FOTS? I use a CPAP machine and wanted to know if an extension cord would be needed if there was no plug within the headboard area. Thanks.

Thanks, Bob. I have noticed that you are very helpful and knowledgeable about all things cruising which I appreciate. Would you happen to know if there are electrical plugs near the head of the beds on FOTS? I use a CPAP machine and wanted to know if an extension cord would be needed if there was no plug within the headboard area. Thanks.

No electrical outlets near the beds on Freedom class. I believe Oasis class was the first to add that feature.

I would contact Special Needs at [noparse]special_needs@rccl.com[/noparse] and mention the CPAP. They will usually provide an extension cord and distilled water.

No electrical outlets near the beds on Freedom class. I believe Oasis class was the first to add that feature.

I would contact Special Needs at [noparse]special_needs@rccl.com[/noparse] and mention the CPAP. They will usually provide an extension cord and distilled water.

Yes, when I sailed on the Allure OTS it was great having the electrical outlets conveniently located at the head of the bed. I will notify RCCL that I will need an extension cord. Thanks, again.