Good places for a small group to meet up on the Sunshine

Pirate Dude

I am organizing a small friends and family group on the Sunshine at the end of January and am looking for opinions on good places to meet up during embarkation day- Red Frog Pub? Havana Bar? Ages will be ranging from 80 to almost 3 with people coming in at different times. I'm thinking the Ledo May be too chaotic and as we have already purchased FFTF we want to let people drop things off in our room if they want. Staying on deck 7 mid ship.

I would recommend the Havanna Bar. Most people do not realize that you can eat in the area on the first day. We brought our buffet food in the area and it was much quieter. As the cruise went on, the area became much more popular. Throughout the cruise, I would meet at an off time (NOT AT LUNCH!). It is very, very busy in that area during lunch due to Cucina del Capitano and the Mongolian Wok, along with the buffet adjacent to the area. I love the area and it is very nice! On sea days, we would sit back there in the afternoons and play board games. We stayed on Deck 7 Mid Ship as well, just head to the aft stairwell/elevators and head up only 2 decks, and you are in the Havanna Bar area.

Edited by cruisinlover1414