Pride Q's re: kidszone, poker, and single parents

Bean8800

Hello!

I have sailed quite a bit but never on the Carnival Pride which we are doing in Jan of 2006. My husband and I are taking our little girl (age 5) as well as my husbands best friend and his daughter (age 3)--and he's a single dad. I am looking forward to spending time with the kids as well as time spending with just the adults. I have been on the Conquest and loved their childrens program, and wondering if it is comparable to the one offered on the Pride....it's tough to find reviews that have details regarding the kids activities on board the Pride.

Also, we are avid poker players and heard that you can play hold em on ship. Is this true????

Last Question: Has anyone sailed with a single adult? Should we do a 4 top or a large table so our buddy can meet someone?

Any info would be great. Thanks!:)

Can't give you info yet, we sail next next Sun. on Oct. 2nd. We're travelling with two kids, ages 7 and 3, and I'll let you know about the Camp Carnival when we get back! And if I come across info about poker I'll be sure to let you know, especially if it's listed in the Caper...I save them all :D .

Archived