Beer Cooler - Adventure of the Seas

adomek

I tried searching but couldn't find a current answer. Do they still sell the beer coolers on Adventure? If so, does anyone one know how much it costs and how many beers come in the cooler? I'm concerned that the drink packages have taken over.

Haven't been on Adventure, but they had them on Enchantment last month. If I remember correctly, they were free if you bought 8 beers, or were $8 or $9 if you just wanted the cooler.

Thanks for the info!

Does anyone have a picture of the beer cooler. Also do you pre-order it or just buy it at one of the bars? We are on the Adventure next May and love having beer in our room to enjoy on the balcony. :)

Post number 7 gives you a good look. It has a bottle opener sewn/built in. My cousin won one on Adventure last July.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1709070

There was a day when we were on last week that they were selling logo cups and a cooler "bag." The bag looked kind of like a lunch bag with handles, rather than a "cooler" but I think it is what people have been referring back to as the beer cooler. It was for sale at a table in the promenade for $6, the cups were $3 and they had blue led blinking lights in them and were pretty cute.

Edited by ColoradoGurl

I just looked at the picture someone posted above and im not sure if the $6 bag I referred to in my post is the same thing, although it's possible. It was the same color, however it was a lot smaller and didn't have the reinforced plastic handles. Perhaps I didn't unfold it all the way and it gets bigger? Or maybe it was a matching bag for snacks or something. It wasn't being sold with beer in it when I saw it.