Carnival MasterCard onboard deal

windan

Yes, that's what that means ... but keep in mind it depends on how much "carnival" purchases were made ... as those earn 2X points - and I have this card too ... and I use it like i'm sure this poster does ... I use this card for ALL my "everyday" purchases, that I would typically use my debit card for, but instead, I use this card. A couple times a month, I make payments from my checking account, and I NEVER carry a balance either.

In essance, this card "rewards" me for using it as opposed to my debit card.

Hope that makes sense and clears things up for you!

Jeff aka Recovery Dude :)

I agree! Got the card in August and already have almost 15K points, just for paying bills and paying off weekly! I'm looking forward to that free OBC on my next cruise!

I did not get my Carnival MasterCard while on the ship. I got a promotion in the mail to apply for one and I'd get $75 OBC. I have a better card than that one but for the OBC, I did it. Right now, there is a promotion that if I spend $500 for the months of Sept., Oct., and Nov. , I will get 10,000 points. So I am using it at times when it is beneficial but use my other card mostly. And there is no annual fee for mine.

They also run special offers if you purchase items from certain companies. Sign into your account and click on the link to that company. For instance, I spent $100 at Lands End and got 5 points for every $1. So that's another way to bring your total points up.