NCL Getaway 12th September 2015

MartinH&MartinG

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry not to have replied until today…. really looking forward to the cruise next Saturday… we are spending a couple of nights in Madrid before flying to Florida and staying two nights at Pineapple point resort in Fort Lauderdale pre cruise…. starting to get excited now… on our past NCL cruises they only did FOD get togethers from the second night…. are any of you guys into meeting for cocktails at one of the bars around 7:30 /8pm on the first night?

We are Martin & Simon from London

IMG_6722.jpg.4d9e6cb4d1329346188d3e03fa5b4e65.jpg

I will be on the ship. My first cruise!

Hi rbflyer

just one day until we board….

Simon and I will probably head for the Vibe Beach club at sail away… and if there isn't any FOD advertised on the first say we will be in the Sugarcane Mojito bar around 7:30/8pm after taking our first trip to the spa!

:)

Hi rbflyer

just one day until we board….

Simon and I will probably head for the Vibe Beach club at sail away… and if there isn't any FOD advertised on the first say we will be in the Sugarcane Mojito bar around 7:30/8pm after taking our first trip to the spa!

:)

Hey guys. I saw dailies from July and they had a FOD the first night. Hopefully they will have one tomorrow.

Our roll call is having a ship sponsored Meet and Greet on Sunday the 13th at 11am in Cagney's steakhouse. Join us if you would like to. A few of us from the roll call are having a pre M&G tomorrow right after the muster drill in the Sunset bar. If there is no FOD tomorrow I will check out the Sugarcane Mojito bar after that. Look for the bald guy by himself. :D

-Rik

• 2 weeks later...