Buenos Aires Hop On Hop Off Self Tour and Tango Shows

aquafemme

Hi,

This will be our 4th season in South America. Hop on hop off bus is a great way to see such a large city. Ticket per day is around 27 USD per person.

I will be glad to share more info about the ports of call, especially BA :-)

Let me know what are you interested in:-)

Cheers,

Jelena Richardson

Jelena@skitara.com

Thanks for confirming Hop On Hop Off is good. :)

Thanks for confirming Hop On Hop Off is good. :)

You are welcome!

Ba is Paris of South America and has so much to offer. The city is packed with history, culture, great food and even better wines:-)

City Center

Plaza de Mayo is where the city was successfully founded in 1580 & from where it began to grow.

Casa Rosada, Cathedral( Pop Francis used to hold a mass here), Manzana de las Luces and Obelisk are the highlights of the city center.

Close to the city center you will find the oldest barrio (neighborhood) in BA, San Telmo.

Defensa Street, a cobblestone road cutting through the heart of San Telmo, famous for its many antique dealers and original Spanish & Italian architecture.

Don't miss the weekend market and street food.

Recoleta is a posh barrio packed with beautiful and elegant buildings, expensive antique shops and stylish boutiques. Recoleta Cemetery is one of the city's highlights. The most important Argentinean families, artists and politicians are buried here. The cemetery is open from 7 AM to 5:30 PM.

If you like theater then the behind the scene tour of Opera House Colon is a must. This theater belongs to the group of 8 best acoustic theaters in the world!

Although very touristic, La Bocca is certainly one of the most interesting places in BA. Caminito street – a block of brightly colored houses once home to the Italian immigrant population that settled the neighborhood.

Cafe Tortoni is a legendary cafe, the oldest in the city, opened in 1858.

I hope that this info will be helpful:-)

Please let me know if you need any more port info!

I will be glad to share:-)

Cheers

J.