Reserving Entertainment and dinner

We have never done a Royal Caribbean Cruise. We are leaving November 29, 2015 on Freedom of the Seas. My niece, who has gone on the Freedom before told me that we should reserve to see the shows. We booked "My Time Dining" so want to make reservations for dining but not sure when the show times are. I can't seem to find it on the RC site. I see ice shows but the times are for 2014. Does anyone know what time the shows are and can they be reserved?

Thanks in advance, Beth

We have never done a Royal Caribbean Cruise. We are leaving November 29, 2015 on Freedom of the Seas. My niece, who has gone on the Freedom before told me that we should reserve to see the shows. We booked "My Time Dining" so want to make reservations for dining but not sure when the show times are. I can't seem to find it on the RC site. I see ice shows but the times are for 2014. Does anyone know what time the shows are and can they be reserved?

Thanks in advance, Beth

There are no advance reservations for shows on Freedom. Shows will be timed to be convenient for the two traditional times of 5:30pm and 8pm.

Edited by clarea