Constellation CC Class Comments and Final Disembarkation.

campingman

We have just completed a wonderful cruise ex Constellation.We chose Concierge Class because of the extra amenities.They are well worth it for a complete holiday with two exceptions.
The afternoon Canapes even though they look inviting and creative are a big let down and lack freshness.
Disembarkation is given to CC Class as a priority with a special printed invitation to Breakfast by the Captain to assemble and wait in the Cinema.
This turned out to be a huge disapointment simply being pastries on trays with non hot coffee served from a large catering thermos.
If Celebrity want to make lasting impressions on a great cruise this is not how to do it.
Meanwhile on the Lido deck a full breakfast is in full swing being utilised by all other cabin catergories before their departure.
I can understand Celebrity wanting to give priority departure as advertised for CC Class passengers however the above greatly lacks style and is the opposite of Concierge Class
The only style were the words used on the printed invitation.
You may want to say in criticism that we could have had a full breakfast on the lido deck however we were not steered in this direction with the priority departure invitation.
This was a great final let down and not a way Celebrity i am sure want to leave a lasting impression.

We will be sailing on the Constellation over Christmas. My husband and I would love a great table for 2, I was just wondering if you had one or remember any of the table numbers that you could pass along.

Archived