Getaway- cruise-spring 2015

unlimitedAB

I just wanted to let everyone know how great this cruise was for my wife and I. Post boarding I had ordered a simple room package to have our room decorated for our special cruise. It was fantastic. Signs, balloons and a wonderful cake. For the rest of the cruise we kept finding free treats, cakes and our bed covered in rose petals. The staff on this cruise went beyond what anyone could have ever expected. The steward who took care of our room was wonderful. By the first day he knew our names and personally greeted us when we saw each other. He and his Boss were the ones who gave us such wonderful care. I have called the company and praised both for a job well done. It is because of this personal treatment I will forever remember each of them. The specialty restaurants were super. Le Bistro, Cagney's and Teppanyaki were our favorites. The Illusionarium and Comedy Club are a must if you want a fun filled evening. We will be returning in 2016 for another cruise on this ship. It is that special.

Edited by unlimitedAB