Just Booked NOS Nov 11th 2006 Hump Cabin #7618!!

dyanna72

Had to cancel my Enchantment cruise for Feb 2006:( but was able to get a hump cabin for the Navigator of the Seas for our Nov 11th 2006 Western Cruise.:p Room 7618 Deck 7. Can anyone tell me anything about these rooms as this will be our 1st room with a balcony. Any info you can give me on the activities on the ship & things not to miss would be greatful.

Thanks,

Dyanna

Had to cancel my Enchantment cruise for Feb 2006:( but was able to get a hump cabin for the Navigator of the Seas for our Nov 11th 2006 Western Cruise.:p Room 7618 Deck 7. Can anyone tell me anything about these rooms as this will be our 1st room with a balcony. Any info you can give me on the activities on the ship & things not to miss would be greatful.

Thanks,

Dyanna

We just got off the Voyager last week and had cabin #7320 at the middle of the hump. We thought it was a great location...4 decks down from the Windjammer and 3 decks up from our dining room. We were around the corner from the stairs and elevators...very convenient. We could see both the front and back of the ship from our balcony with no obstructions.

Archived