Questions, Coupon Booklets

countrymoon

Hello Fellow Cruisers,

I will be going on my first cruise in November and i have been on this board for several months. I have seen some posts about people giving away coupons

and or coupon booklets. Do the booklets have to be for the same ship or can they be used on any RCCI ship? If so I am game to receive some from anyone wishing to give them away. Every little bit helps, right.

:) Countrymoon

coupons are good for most any ship within the cruise lines unless specifically says for a certain ship, I can't help with coupons, I have one for past guest only for carnival for the Mediterainian. You are going to love cruising as much as I love the Smokey mountains....we alternate between the two every year!

:) Creek42 - So you love the Smokies? Do you stay in a Motel/Hotel or rental? I work for a rental company, have for 10 years. My boss is the one that got me started about cruising. I was always facinated

by her cruise stories. She goes on 2 per year.

Countrymoon:)

Hi! we usually stay in motels around Gatlinburg or Cherokee, but are thinking about a cabin with some friends or family along next time. we were married in April and could not do a honeymoon at the time, so our choice was this cruise over the mountains, because my new husband has never been on one, and I am addicted! We are on the Legend of the seas sailing Nov. 5th, 2005, western carribean....sounds like you are sailing about the same time! You will definately love it!

Creek42 - If ever you come my way (Gatlinburg) let me know, as I said

I work for a vacation rental company. In answer to your question, I leave

on the sovereign of theSeas on November 7. We have 2 cabins booked,

My best friend and Myself and my Daughter and her friend. My husband

would not go. So I said, "Thats fine, but I am." What do you ususally

book (cabin) when you cruise? I have an OV and my daughter has an

inside cabin. I had hoped to be able to afford a Balcony, but.................

Did not work out like that. But I am sure I am still going to love cruising!

Countrymoon

oceanview is nice, but I usually book the cheapest inside cabin....you are never there except to change clothes and sleep! I would someday like to get a balcony though, but right now I would rather save the money for shore excursions and such. I love Gatlinburg more than any other place in the world...that is where I run away to when it gets too bad here! we are just north of Orlando in Lake County, but you can't tell where Orlando stops anymore.

we are on the western carribean, stopping in Belize, Caymen Islands, Cozumel, and Costa Maya, sailing in 1 month....can't wait!

Archived