Voyager Room Question: 8310 or 8314?

Dorie7

Hi! I know that this may seem like a picky question, but is there any difference between cabin 8310 and 8314 (or even 8614) on Voyager? These are available for our cruise and I want to make the best selection. We are going on the Trans Atlantic in May.

I'm wondering things like:

What about the wind on either?

Which room has the bigger balcony?

Are the rooms the same size?

Any tips from anyone that has stayed in either of these?

Is there a significant difference between these and a D category cabin? I know that they are a little smaller, but is the hump location of an E better thaqn a row/forward location of a D (such as right in the front on the side).

Thanks for the help choosing!

Dorie

BTW does anyone know a good website for viewing VOS pictures? This is an older ship so I was thinking that there should be pictures available somewhere online.

Thanks, again!

Just keep swimming!

We stayed in cabins 7610 and 7612 on the Mariner - not sure if these are in the same locations as the 8th floors cabins. On the Mariner, 7610 was the first cabin on the hump - a good location - I thought a little bit more room than cabins 7606-7608 (which we had in the past - not on hump). My cousin & husband were in 7614 - 3 down on the hump - I don't believe the balconies were any bigger than a regular outside balcony. We just liked the location (near elevators, stairs....). I think these cabins (E) just a little bit smaller than D because of the sofa bed size in each cabin.

Archived