Patrice Bailey Question

ljzelenz

Hello-- my family and I are interested in going to Hilton Rose Hall at the end of March during our Falmouth day.

Has anyone utilized Patrice's services? She shared she could take us from the port to Rose Hall for $120. Round trip.

Also, do you know if you can buy day passes on that day? Are get ever full?? Can you reserve in advance?

Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...

I did a lot of searching on here, TripAdvisor, etc, to make sure Patrice was still around, and what her contact info was.

I have booked her for our day in Jamaica in February. Blue Hole, etc. She quoted $200 for the day for 3 of us, but several others in our group of 14 have expressed interest, so that might change.

I liked that she was reasonably quick with replies to my emails (less than 2 days) and answered all my questions in detail. I am looking fwd to using her and am very excited that we can just say "oh Patrice, look at that, can we stop there" and know that she will. I told her what we were looking for in a day, she sent many options, with getting us back to the port on time being the first thing she mentioned.

I have not used/booked any other local guides. Sorry I can't be more helpful.