first time to take cruise, January, Voyayer of sea

chenyang1015

I have not sailed RCI yet, but the food on Celebrity is very good. We have sailed with them twice. Your child is so young, it could be a great family vacation on either line. You and your wife will make it fun for him. Better yet, bring grandma or an aunt and he could stay in the extra cabin. DH and I consider every cruise a honeymoon!

Depends if your child is potty trained yet. If he/she is and they are not shy they will enjoy the Adventure Ocean program. That is geared to keep the kids busy for a few hours so you can relax a bit. The dinning is designed for families also they have the windjammer so you can just eat and go in a casual setting or go to Johnny Rockets for a burger and fries. And there is individual babysitting services (for a extra fee) so if you want to see a show at night you can. I've read that it's a nice option. Also take your child to the ice skating show he/she would get a kick out of it. Oh and your child will be treated like royality. The staff is very attentive to children will make them feel special.

Archived