** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

Thanks for the great comments! I'm enjoying this LIVE report as much as you are! Here's a view of a few ships in port today, including Lady O, who is behind the HAL ship

6c80b75c30a3ab2f234159082f6bbf51.jpg

A lot of luggage being loaded on today. Lucky me, mine is already here [emoji6]

057d8ec73a005d47ca93c50e8c10d624.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait a minute. I'm in that picture. We were B15 also just look for the giant head right underneath the speaker

That's so funny!

I'll be headed to B15 again in about 2 hours [emoji15] Let's hope it won't be a long muster like last time.....

Tonight we are going to Chops at 8pm. I'm looking forward to it, I've yet to have a bad meal there.

Going to relax for a bit. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I try to answer as many as I can every day [emoji41]

I'm not sure....

Seems this particular pier is a nightmare. That comes straight from several officers [emoji57]

I don't know what it is either, but we've had bad luck at that pier getting off Enchantment, Navigator, and Liberty, so I don't think it's the ship.

Great view! Any pictures of deck 8? :) I think my sons will have a similar view. Will they be able to see the promenade or just inside the big gold thing hanging from ceiling?

Enjoying all your pictures and information you are sharing.

Anything that you can share about Cozumel will be appreciated. That will be the port we stop at on our cruise.

Great view! Any pictures of deck 8? :) I think my sons will have a similar view. Will they be able to see the promenade or just inside the big gold thing hanging from ceiling?

Enjoying all your pictures and information you are sharing.

Anything that you can share about Cozumel will be appreciated. That will be the port we stop at on our cruise.

Depends on where the cabin is located. If you tell me I'll take a picture of the general area from the Promenade looking up.

I've been to Cozumel many times, this time we are not planning an excursion. Having said that, if I were to be going anywhere, it would be to Nachi Cocum [emoji41]

Why ? What about clean towels and emptying the trash ? Are you pre-paying the gratuities ? I know Starwood properties give extra points if you skip daily service . The hotel can hire fewer housekeepers and you get to keep a few extra bucks. I'm guessing that is not your intent . You are being nice or don't want the hassle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is exactly my intention. My DH and I can hang our own towels and make our own bed just to give our attendant a nice break. They love it!

Sorry to hijack your thread Robyn. ☺

Tonight we are going to Chops at 8pm. I'm looking forward to it, I've yet to have a bad meal there.

Going to relax for a bit. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I try to answer as many as I can every day [emoji41]

I like Chops better! At least it was good in August.

That is exactly my intention. My DH and I can hang our own towels and make our own bed just to give our attendant a nice break. They love it!

Sorry to hijack your thread Robyn. ☺

You're not hijacking! Thanks for your response [emoji106]

So after witnessing the mess of Pier 25, should we still plan on walking off with our own luggage or should we send the luggage the night before and take a number? We have a 12 hr drive home [emoji30]

As long as you don't have a ton of heavy luggage! Disembarkation is on deck 1, and you cannot take the elevator down if you are walking off apparently. My best friend disembarked this morning, she walked off so maybe she will pop in here and share her experience, right shar27? [emoji41]

Disregard the last post and picture! Your cabin 8329 is also above guest relations as pictured below

404929c4194e356aa5172754b4bdfbc1.jpg

Thank you again! :)

Did you make reservations before you sailed for Chops? If you could share a menu from tonight I would appreciate it. And the cost please

The day we board will be my son's birthday. I was thinking it might be a nice first dinner of the vacation :)

Thank you again! :)

Did you make reservations before you sailed for Chops? If you could share a menu from tonight I would appreciate it. And the cost please

The day we board will be my son's birthday. I was thinking it might be a nice first dinner of the vacation :)

Here you go!

6f11b3863e97c2c30ea0fb18ddc95c20.jpgb66460accff2530bb0b4881fefa499d8.jpg