On Carnival * Do they still have an open bar @ Captains dinner meeting?

DiveCruiser

We were on the Celebration in August and I thought the drinks were the nastiest thing I've ever had..........I asked if we could order something else and he told us we would have to go to the piano bar and order and pay for it there. Only the 4 choices on his tray were available. My daughters couldn't drink the non alcholic punch because it was soooooooosweet. The appetizers were over-cooked and cold by the time they got to us.......so we passed on that and went to dinner. that was lobster night and my hubby had three and myself and the kids had two each......YUM-O We must have gotten a good batch because ours were cooked perfect and sweet and juicy. Others have written how they had dried over cooked rubbery lobster. How disappointing.

I agree the orchestra was wonderful every time we heard them. As for Risa the CD, I could not understand a word that girl said all week........she talks so fast and so loud, like a mouth full of marbles......but everyone seems to like her ! ! ! ! ! so who am I to say !

All in all a good time had by all.......

dondonma

Archived