Ocho Rios private tour Question

judyf

We have our options of what we want to do narrowed down. I can't seem to find a tour that fits our wants.

Would like to

1) Visit the working Plantation

2) Stop and visit the Dolphin Cove

3) Then be dropped off at Island Village

Anyone know of a tour company that has a tour like this? There is only 2 of us so can't book a whole tour just for us.

I have checked most all tour companies websites listed here. Either it was a poor website to find info or no tours listed we wanted.

Liberty

Maruyn

Peat Taylor

Courney Taylor

Phil Lafayette

Jaital

Jaital had the closest option with Best of Ocho Rios tour, it does Dunn River Falls, Plantation,Greathouse and Dolphin cove.

We have no interest to go to the falls, we did that years ago, wouldn't mind a stop at Blue Hole but we have no interest in getting wet.

What would be our best option to do 1,2, and 3. ? ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

Edited by judyf

Contact Jacques Tours Jamaica and ask if he will do the tour that you want. We arranged for a tour with him in February and he has been incredibly responsive and accommodating.

We have not gone on the tour yet, of course, so we don't have personal experience with the tour itself, but the trip advisor reviews are all glowing and my experience coordinating the tour has been great so far.

Contact Jacques Tours Jamaica and ask if he will do the tour that you want. We arranged for a tour with him in February and he has been incredibly responsive and accommodating.

We have not gone on the tour yet, of course, so we don't have personal experience with the tour itself, but the trip advisor reviews are all glowing and my experience coordinating the tour has been great so far.

Thanks, what did you book to do with him? Does your price include admission fees.

I got one quote, $150 for transportation only plus admission fees which comes to $165 per person for the 2 of us. Not sure if that's a great deal might just book a group private tour.

Transportation for 6 of us (5 adults and 1 child) is $20 pp, round trip. We pay the admission fees directly to each place that we choose to go. I am not sure what the cost pp would be for 2, but I can't imagine that it would be all that much (and certainly not $150, since all 6 of us are traveling for $120).

Entrance fees for what we are considering doing:

Blue hole adults $15 each kids $10 each

Tubing $25 each

Turtle river falls adults $20 each kids $10 each

We are probably going to do Blue Hole and tubing, which works out to be $60 pp for adults, including transportation.

We plan to tip our driver and our guides as well and will budget that in to the amount that we bring ashore.