Diamond Princess is the BEST!!!!

starlita222

OK...so this was my first cruise but I have to say I thought the Diamond was FANTASTIC!!!! I sailed on the April 10th trip on the Mexican Riviera and I had such an amzaing time! I'm seriously having cruise withdrawl and I can't wait to plan my next trip! icon_smile.gif Yestaerday I was hungry and I went to my kitchen to discover we had NO FOOD and I got sad thinking that just days earlier I could have gone to the buffet and gotten anthing I wanted! LOL!!!! But honestly...if there are any of you out that that sailed on the Diamond on April 10th or any other date for that matter..can you back me up...its a GREAT ship! It was beautiful, LOTS of activities (day and night), great food, wonderful crew! An overall amazing experince that I will never forget! I am now an official cruise junkie! LOL!!!!

Sarita

That 1st cruise will always be unforgettable and in many respects, unbeatable icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

That being said, now move on to planning your next cruise and continue to build great memories and have fun doing it!

Vicki

12/26/04 Caribbean Princess to Eastern Caribbean

Princess Star 8/03 Alaska

Princess Coral 3/03 Panama

Disney's Wonder 12/01 Bahama's

RCC Majesty of the Seas 11/99 Southern Caribbean

Yes I agree Princess is the best!

Scandinavian Sun

Emerald Seas

Island Princess

Seaward

Norway

Westward

Sensation

Facsination

Majesty of the Seas

Dawn Princess

Inspiration

Norwegian Dream

Norwegian Sun

Grandeur of the Seas (June 2002)

Carnival Paradise (Sept 2002)

Grand Princess (June 2003)

Disney Magic (Sept 2003)

Diamond Princess (June 2004)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Diamond Princess Here We Come!

Now I am really excited and hooked just like the rest of you, we cruised the Golden in November, the Grand in February and will be sailing the Diamond to Alaska in June, on PRINCESS "WHERE I BELONG". Don't know if the bank account will hold up much longer, but after all these years of flying and staying in hotels we have finally discovered the only way to travel, enjoy and start saving!!!!!

2003 November Golden Princess

2004 February Grand Princess

2004 June Diamond Princess

We were on the Diamond the 27th of March and had a wonderful time. I am also having cruise withdrawals and trying to break it to my husband gently that I need to book another cruise definitely with Princess.

SS Norway, 1998

Norweigan Sky, Alaska, 2000

Norweigan Sun 2002

Diamond Princess 2004

Archived