Conquest southern caribbean times

new2cruising2006

I will be on the Conquest over New Years and I am trying to book an excursion in Aruba. All the tours start at 9:00 or 10:00 Island time. We are scheduled to arrive in Aruba at 8:00- So I'm thinking that that is really 9:00 Aruba time. Does the Conquest stay on Eastern time zone? Any recommendations on a snorkeling tour?

I will be on the Conquest over New Years and I am trying to book an excursion in Aruba. All the tours start at 9:00 or 10:00 Island time. We are scheduled to arrive in Aruba at 8:00- So I'm thinking that that is really 9:00 Aruba time. Does the Conquest stay on Eastern time zone? Any recommendations on a snorkeling tour?

Disclaimer -- never been to Aruba, however....... We are on that same cruise and we picked the Sail away snorkel and beach cruise tour that Carnival offers. It got good reviews and we were looking for a boat ride in the sun with some snorkeling and beach time. Not sure if we'll be on local or ship time based on what I am reading, but I'm sure we'll find out on the ship. I think we get back around 2 PM, so that should give us plenty of time to make our departure time. Great way to get ready for NYE and two days at sea to recover.