Freedom of the Seas Royal Family suite

dcmcruiser

I hope we have not made a mistake??? Just got a call from royal caribbean offering an upgrade to a royal family suite. I took it. Now I am not so sure. We had balcony rooms for daughter, son-in-law and 2 granddaughters and one for myself and husband. 1. Are there tv in each bedroom 2. Is balcony covered and private and what are the extra perks. Sorry for rambling on but any pictures, information any one has might help me convenience myself that I didn't make a mistake. :Thanks

This should be a huge upgrade! Think of it as having 2 bedrooms and a living room. Your balcony will be huge. You all will love this. You can order off of the dining room menu and eat in your cabin. You will have access to the concierge lounge with complementary cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. You will have a large cabin. You will love this. You will have at least 3 tvs. Seriously, you will never want to go back. ENJOY! I wish I could get an upgrade like that. :)

I hope we have not made a mistake??? Just got a call from royal caribbean offering an upgrade to a royal family suite. I took it. Now I am not so sure. We had balcony rooms for daughter, son-in-law and 2 granddaughters and one for myself and husband. 1. Are there tv in each bedroom 2. Is balcony covered and private and what are the extra perks. Sorry for rambling on but any pictures, information any one has might help me convenience myself that I didn't make a mistake. :Thanks

You now have a full suite, and every guest gets a gold SeaPass card. Here are the suite perks:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

The balconies on the RFS are totally exposed to the ones above. If you are looking for privacy, this balcony has none. Having said that, I can't wait to sail in this cabin many many days from now

You will have access to the concierge lounge with complementary cocktails and hors d'oeuvres

I hear there are no complimentary cocktails, that they were done away with and the website just hasn't been fixed to remove them.

I hear there are no complimentary cocktails, that they were done away with and the website just hasn't been fixed to remove them.

Not true, full suite guests still have access to free cocktails in the Freedom Concierge Lounge during the evening cocktail period.