Getaway

Sednakali

We are doing the Western Caribbean from Miami with our 2 teenagers. What excursions do you suggest? We've never been to Roatan or Harvest Caye.

We booked a midship balcony room. Is there a room in same category you would suggest? We are not traveling for a year (January 2017) so I have time to change it. I have no ideas :confused:

Lastly... Are there any things you would suggest us to do/see as we've never cruised with Norwegian. Just Disney and that was over 10 years ago!

Thanks!!

We are doing the Western Caribbean from Miami with our 2 teenagers. What excursions do you suggest? We've never been to Roatan or Harvest Caye.

We booked a midship balcony room. Is there a room in same category you would suggest? We are not traveling for a year (January 2017) so I have time to change it. I have no ideas :confused:

Lastly... Are there any things you would suggest us to do/see as we've never cruised with Norwegian. Just Disney and that was over 10 years ago!

Thanks!!

They do have "family" balcony rooms, they're not any larger than the traditional ones but they're closer to the splash academy which is their kids club. I believe there's a sticky post that has a google sheet that shows the difference between the balcony cabins - some are angled and are larger, grab one of those if you can, there's space for a lounger.

If you're big fans of meat - you have to eat at Moderno's.

We are sailing that itinerary on the Getaway in July 2016. We are excited! We love the Getaway, and everything about her!! This will be new for us too, as we have never been to those ports. I am in the looking process right now of finding what we are going to do. There isn't a huge amount of options, which kind of dissapoints me. I always book excursions through the ship line though....so I know there are some great things to do out there :) Mid ship balcony room will be great for your family I think. Mid ship is always our go to, on any cruise...lol. And we always have a balcony. We love the mid ship mini suites on the Getaway. There are numerous great shows to watch on the Getaway too!! They could all change before 2017, but we loved Legally Blonde and Burn the Floor. The rope course and the rock wall was our fave too!! Plenty to eat! At all times too!! Remember from 100 days out, I think you can start booking certain things. The planning for our cruises are so much fun for me :) We loved Disney when our girls were younger!!

This is currently our favorite ship. Soooo much to do. We love the freestyle dining.

In Roatan, I highly recommend Ronystours.com. We have used him at least 6 times. He is so nice. He is very prompt. I'd book a freestyle tour so you can make changes to your day as you go. I like stopping for photos, etc. Definitely check out the monkeys and sloths. The West Bay beaches are absolutely gorgeous. Rony will make sure you have a great day!