Breakaway Dailies

aircontroller13

• 2 months later...
I have them. I am only missing one day - Day 2 or 3. Will try to get them up by tomorrow night as I just got off the ship today and really need to unpack LOL

Yay, thank you! How was your cruise? Any super good or bad things? Little tips about the breakaway we need to know?

We sail on 4/3, and have seen some dailies posted recently, but would always be interested in seeing the latest.

What I personally would love to see (hint hint for anyone sailing before we are) are daily menus for the main dining rooms. I know there are a few items that are the same every day, but then the rest of the choices change daily for dinner. We bought a 3-dinner dining package, and have reserved 2 dinners (Teppanyaki and Cagney's) just to be sure they're available. I was curious though, what the menus in the main dining room were each day, in case there was a night where something looked particularly good in one of the main dining rooms or a night where nothing interested me, we could plan our specialty dining accordingly.

I've seen posts with the Haven menus for each night, but we're not in the Haven, so I was hoping to see something for the "regular folk."

I will also try to remember which posts or where we saw the dailies and add that in another reply.

What I personally would love to see (hint hint for anyone sailing before we are) are daily menus for the main dining rooms. I know there are a few items that are the same every day, but then the rest of the choices change daily for dinner. We bought a 3-dinner dining package, and have reserved 2 dinners (Teppanyaki and Cagney's) just to be sure they're available. I was curious though, what the menus in the main dining room were each day, in case there was a night where something looked particularly good in one of the main dining rooms or a night where nothing interested me, we could plan our specialty dining accordingly.

There are more than 7 menus so my Day 2 menus in the main dining rooms could be way different than the ones you would have. I didn't take pictures of menus though so couldn't even help you there. I do remember there was a delicious ceviche & swordfish in Savor on Day 1.