Just off Valor. Great cruise! Anybody have a question?

ScottJames

How many water slides are there? Does anyone have a picture? I have a 6 year old, who will do the super big twisters, but I also like the medium sized ones like they have on the Imagination. I was wondering if they had one like that on Valor. Any pics?

Just 1 slide. Go onto YouTube and type in Carnival Valor buoy will see it

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if you are asking a question or telling us ? Yes, mudslides are included in the cheers package ... A mudslide is only vodka, kahlua, baileys. Some people also add an ounce or so of cream to a mudslide, you can also get it as a frozen mudslide. If you like frozen drinks, a really good one to try would be Mocha Chocolate Getaway. Delicious and very similar taste to a mudslide.

Edit: I saw in another thread, you are asking about cabins, but what cabin number & what ship are you looking for info on ?

Edited by angela12345

• 2 months later...

I realize that I'm answering this after dwheeler9 has sailed, but for others that may not have yet cruised, Amber Cove was okay. The pool area was nice but extremely shallow. There is not a lot of shade, so if that is important to you, get off the ship early. I really miss having a nice swimable beach, but I rate it highly for convenience.

I to thought TJ Carter was really good. But, just thinking, they should bring back the Reggae bands for sea days. It puts you more in the mood for the Caribbean instead of acoustic versions of Taylor Swift songs

I completely agree with that sentiment.