tips for registration for Splash and Entourage for multiples ages

vanchelle

We will have a 4, 10, 12, and two 13 y.o.'s in our group (across 3 cabins) for our trip this April.

I've never brought my two nephews before (I've already got the NCL "form" for travelling without parents:) and I'm trying to get a handle on what I need to plan differently with the kids.

I think I read somewhere on CC (can't locate it now) that it may be easier/less crowds to register your group of kids at Entourage (if you have teens to sign up) instead of Splash Academy. Is this accurate? Do the little kids need to be in the same cabin as the teen being registered for this to be acceptable?

I don't relish the idea of splitting up the adults from the other 2 cabins (neither of them have cruised before and likely will rely on staying with us during the 1st day) nor do I want to spend twice the amount of time in lines starting at Splash and then heading to Entourage so my sister can sign up my niece if it's avoidable. (again, I don't think she will go alone due to 1st time on ship)

Do both cabin adults need to be present to register the kids?

(Unless I am able to buy one beforehand..unavailable currently-I would like to haul my butt to buy a spa pass upon boarding!) :p

Anything else that I should know about Signing up for Splash Academy/ Entourage?

I appreciate any insight!

Entourage is definitely the place to go to avoid crowds during registration. I have a 15, 10 and 7 year old. We decided to register our teen first and when we got there they told us we could register all the kids. We were the only ones there and it was so fast and easy. For the two younger children their information was electronically sent to the splash academy and all we had to do was go down to the Splash Academy and pic up their bracelets. You do not have to have both cabin adults present. They will ask you who you authorize to pick up the children throughout the trip. I can't remember how many total people you can add to the list but it was at least 4. Very easy.

Edited by luvmylilangels