Rhapsody of the Seas 7N Western Caribbean Dec 2016

The Wife and I are (seriously) entertaining the Rhapsody of the Seas 7N Western Caribbean this coming December. We cruised the Brilliance of the Seas out of Tampa Dec '14 and really enjoyed the ship, and kind of missed not cruising this December. I was looking into booking a 5N on the Brilliance in December when I saw the Rhapsody 7N Itinerary. My plan is to book a PV (Panoramic) Stateroom on Deck 8. The port visits are Roatan, Belize City, Costa Maya and Cozumel. We have been to Cozumel.

Opinions on ports visited, ship and stateroom are all welcome and desired.

Well, currently the Rhapsody isn't sailing that route, it will be taking over from the Vision that is doing the longer cruises this year (And will switch to 7 night cruises in the next month).

The Rhapsody is a bit smaller and older than the Brilliance and doesn't have as many activities (No Mini Golf). It does still have a solarium and did receive some upgrades during it's 2012 Drydock. It will also drydock again before it comes to Tampa next winter, not sure what it is going to change or if it is just Mechanical and basic routine maintenance/upkeep.

Those staterooms were new in it's last drydock, and were formerly the Library/Card Room.

I do enjoy the Rhapsody and will more than likely book it out of Tampa next year.