drink prices for aussies on Royal Caribbean

korky1

I believe we have our own drink menus and prices on RCI ships sailing in and out of Aus (with gratuities built in to the price).. Are cocktails $14 US? Also, do they still sell the carafes of wine in the Windjammer? If so, any idea how much they are charging for those?

Thanks

Everything is in $US:(

We were up in Windjammers a little earlier and I noticed they had a 500ml carafe of Wolfblass for $15. They had red, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.

I will check the prices of the cocktails for you as they vary.

Cheers

Di

Thank you all so much for your help. Especially reading the bar menus was very helpful. I definitely think I will for the first time ever treat myself to the premium drink package, as I do love a cocktail or three every day on a cruise in the afternoon and then a few glasses of wine with dinner and then perhaps a scotch and dry followed by a liqueur before bed. Obviously I will drink less on port days but still think I will at worst break even and may even save a few dollars. It will be lovely to just pay the price upfront and then not think about the cost every time I order a drink. No need to get a package for my hubbie - he is definitely not a drinker, even the replenish package would be wasted on him. I will pay for the package on board as we have $400 US OBC and also a stash of US dollars which we bought when they were dollar for dollar, so the $57US a day charge for the package will definitely be the way to go.