Solo Dining on Independence

Hello all!

I am quite confused by the different dining options on RCL. On Independence, are you able to share different tables each evening at dinner or are you assigned to a traditional table/time? If you are able to share, how easy a process is this and have you found many other singles/couples doing this? On Princess and Celebrity, they make it so easy to ask to join a different table each evening filled with solos and duos who want to share with others, however I am not sure if this is available on this particular ship.

Thanks in advance!

Hello all!

I am quite confused by the different dining options on RCL. On Independence, are you able to share different tables each evening at dinner or are you assigned to a traditional table/time? If you are able to share, how easy a process is this and have you found many other singles/couples doing this? On Princess and Celebrity, they make it so easy to ask to join a different table each evening filled with solos and duos who want to share with others, however I am not sure if this is available on this particular ship.

Thanks in advance!

You can opt for traditional (fixed time, fixed table) dining or My Time Dining. With My Time, you can ask to share and get a different table each night.