Car Hire in OSJ

Jetlagged787

We are flying in on a Friday and renting a car from Avis Car Rental for the day. We are picking it up at their airport terminal and then they allow us to return it to the Avis lot right near the Pan American Pier. It was like $40ish per day.

Thanks Trickytc. The closest outlet that I could find was the Sheraton Convention Centre about 1 mile from the pier. Is that the one or did you find one closer? I gave them a call and they said that they do not operate a shuttle from the office to the pier.

Thanks Trickytc. The closest outlet that I could find was the Sheraton Convention Centre about 1 mile from the pier. Is that the one or did you find one closer? I gave them a call and they said that they do not operate a shuttle from the office to the pier.

Yep, it is the one by the Convention Center. We were planning on getting a cab from there to the pier. It was the closest one we could find to that pier. It almost looks close enough to walk but we have a lot of luggage so that is out for us![emoji2]