Magic or Glory, what are your thoughts?

crusin4funtimes

Hi, planning our next family cruise and we are torn between the Magic or the Glory. Family of four, son will be 18 and daughter will be 16 when we go.

Magic, have never been on:

Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay, Roatan and Costa Maya. We have been to all except Costa Maya....

Glory have been on in 2012 and was not all that impressed with the pool areas.

Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk. Have been to all.

Both are 7 day, Glory is about $500 more but not a factor. We love the Glory's itinerary but also love the thought of a newer ship. So for those who have been on both or either one what are your thoughts please?

Hi, planning our next family cruise and we are torn between the Magic or the Glory. Family of four, son will be 18 and daughter will be 16 when we go.

Magic, have never been on:

Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay, Roatan and Costa Maya. We have been to all except Costa Maya....

Glory have been on in 2012 and was not all that impressed with the pool areas.

Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk. Have been to all.

Both are 7 day, Glory is about $500 more but not a factor. We love the Glory's itinerary but also love the thought of a newer ship. So for those who have been on both or either one what are your thoughts please?

I haven't been on either but I feel like the Magic is a better choice. It's cheaper, a new boat, with a new port.

Magic also does a similar eastern itinerary to the one you liked with Glory. Are you tied to a particular date? If not, I would do eastern Magic. Only port difference is amber cove instead of HMC (which I agree is not an even switch).

We actually switched from Glory to Magic when we found out Magic would get 2.0 features. We also like port canaveral for debarkation better than Miami.

Magic also does a similar eastern itinerary to the one you liked with Glory. Are you tied to a particular date? If not, I would do eastern Magic. Only port difference is amber cove instead of HMC (which I agree is not an even switch).

We actually switched from Glory to Magic when we found out Magic would get 2.0 features. We also like port canaveral for debarkation better than Miami.

Sorry I should of said that in my original post we have to go during a certain date (Kids off for spring break) and we narrowed it down from four to these two...having a hard time choosing, first world problems lol:)

Thanks for your thoughts!

Edited by crusin4funtimes