Pacific Eden short cruise

markandallan

On Our 3 night cruise, the first night was Bianco and the second Night was Gatsby. the last night did not have a theme.

Sounds unusual that boarding time is 5.30, You may find 5.30 is Departure time.

All of the short cruises I have done they have done boarding between 11.30 - 4pm with the ship Departing between 5-6pm depending on where you are leaving from.

The only time I have found them strict on checking in time is on long cruises especially when you need to go through customs.

Hi do these three night comedy cruise's still have white, black and Gatsby night. If so what nights are what.

Also how stricked are P & O with the boarding times given if you only have carry on luggage. Seems ridiculous to have to wait to 5.30 pm to board. Do the let you on earlier sometimes.

Has anyone just traveled on pacific Eden and know if dragon lady and Angelos are still free.

Thanks

Are you by any chance on the comedy cruise this Friday? If so, so am I!

When I've called P&O they advised there would be a white night and a gatsby night on a 3 night comedy cruise. Not sure though what nights they are on, and how accurate this is. Seems like a lot of theme nights for a three night short cruise.

I don't know from experience if they would allow you to check in before your allocated time, however please keep in mind they allocate check in times not only for luggage purposes, but also so that not everyone wants to check in at the same time and cause long queues. For a short cruise, I imagine many will be traveling with just carry on baggage as well.

Latest reviews are that Angelos and Dragon Lady are still complimentary.

Hi our boarding time was 2pm and we got on ship at 12 pm they dont check . The white night was 2nd night and gastby the next night . The dragon lady Angelos are both still free would book them as soon as you board , Enjoy your cruise , Val

Glad to hear they are both still complimentary :)

On Our 3 night cruise, the first night was Bianco and the second Night was Gatsby. the last night did not have a theme.

Sounds unusual that boarding time is 5.30, You may find 5.30 is Departure time.

All of the short cruises I have done they have done boarding between 11.30 - 4pm with the ship Departing between 5-6pm depending on where you are leaving from.

The only time I have found them strict on checking in time is on long cruises especially when you need to go through customs.

Thank you for the heads up on the nights on the theme nights. As Hawkers has mentioned, some of the Eden cruises such as the one this week is a late arrival into Melbourne. Boarding starts at 3.30pm / 4.00pm, with departure 9pm.

Haven't been on a cruise with such a late departure before however I guess it doesn't make too much difference itinerary wise when it's a cruise to no where, only scenic cruising on the Sunday.

Do you mind if I ask how dressed up passengers were for Gatsby theme?

Was White Night the sailaway party on top deck? Thank you!