Carnival stockholder credit

can786

I recall hearing about this in the past, but didn't pay much attention to it. Does it now apply to Princess sailings? Is there a minimum amount of stock you need to own to get the credit, and how much is the credit? Thanks.

Cathy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;5;15;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

until European River Cruise on Viking Spirit

Hi Cathy!

You have to own 100 shares of stock, and the amount of onboard credit depends on the length of the CRUISE, not cruisetour. I just got $100 shipboard credit for our 7 day Alaska cruise. I think 15 day cruises get $250.

If you need the info to submit your proof of ownership, let me know and I'll dig it out of the Alaska pile!

Happy Sailings!

Joel & Ron

2004 Alaskan Adventure on the Island Princess departs

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;6;12;7;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

vcsun.gif

The onboard credit for stock is still good. A family member is using his credit for our Caribbean Princess cruise in June. He called Princess directly to work out the details. When we booked we had a promo with onboard credit ($25pp) his stock was $100 per cabin, so he had to cancel the booking promo to use his stock holder credit. The cabin was never cancelled just the promo.

Tina

Upcoming voyages:

Carnival Fascination May 14

Caribbean Princess June 12

Carnival- 7 voyages

Celebrity- 3 voyages

NCL- 2 voyages

Princess- 2 voyage

Royal Caribbean- 7 voyages

There are several topics on this board regarding this subject but here goes:

Onboard crdit per stateroom on sailings of 14 days or longer (back to backs totaling this also) $250, 7 to 13 days $100, 6 days or less $50. You must own 100 shares of Carnival Corporation.

Provide your name, reservation number, ship and sailing date along with proof of ownership. This can be faxed to 661-753-0180.

This offer has to be renewed by CCL and was but reservations must be made by Feb. 28, 2005. Hopefully they will continue to renew it annually.

I won't go into what onboard credits can and can not be combined with it but booking future cruises onboard CAN. Just fax the info and they'll tell you if other credits can be combined.

Here is a link for previous discussion.

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=927093444&f=887097554&m=85110826&r=75110988#75110988

Future cruises:

May 04 Amsterdam

Sept. 04 Star Princess x 2

Jan. 05 Diamond Princess

July 05 Star Princess

Aug. 05 Star Pincess

Past cruises:

04 Dawn Princess x 2

03 Grand,Sun,Tahitian,

Royal Princess x 2,Island Princess

01 Ryndam x 2

00 Sky Princess