Photography Packages

Does anyone know if you have to buy an entire package of photos of the wedding or can you just buy certain ones? We are considering doing our wedding on the Vista next January.

Thank you,

Joanna

Carnival lets you buy individuals. They should have sent you pricing with your original paperwork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if you have to buy an entire package of photos of the wedding or can you just buy certain ones? We are considering doing our wedding on the Vista next January.

Thank you,

Joanna

It's totally up to you - they sell packages or individual images! I received a price list when I booked but what I wound up getting and paying was TOTALLY different for the better. Our photographer sat us down and showed us everything then said I'll give you all of this for $2600 - we got EVERY image he took on a CD, like 80 already printed 5x7s and 8x10s, 2 16x30 canvases (we got to choose the images for this), the photo book, thank you cards, and the video of our wedding. Be nice to your photographer and they will be nice to you when it's time to pay!

Edited by slord12

• 1 month later...
Thank you for the advice. I will definitely take it with me. Anything to save a few dollars.

Let me know if you don't have the pricing for the photography packages and al la carte items. I can send them to you.

photo.php?fbid=10204722934262843&set=a.10204722909622227.1073741834.1521378497&type=3&theater

and

photo.php?fbid=10204722924622602&set=a.10204722909622227.1073741834.1521378497&type=3&theater

I have no idea if these will work or not. If not you can friend request me on Facebook and see my wedding pictures. I'm Lori Snelling on FB.

Thank you, I sent you a request on Facebook.Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Joanna

• 4 weeks later...
I would recommend you take your price list with you because we only booked our wedding 5 months out and still the prices increased significantly between what they originally sent us and what we were presented on board. Thankfully, I took everything with me, so they honored the pricelist I was sent.

That's a good idea!!! Thanks.

Remember- you can negotiate for what you want. We ended up buying the book the photographer put together for us- and he threw in a CD with ALL of the pictures for free.

How much did you end up paying?

How much did you end up paying?

This was a few years ago- so I would think the prices may have gone up. We paid $1400 for the book, several 8x10's and a CD (which gave up Carnival's copyrights to us so we could print anywhere). This was definitely more than we had intended to pay, but we ended up with an incredible photographer.

This was a few years ago- so I would think the prices may have gone up. We paid $1400 for the book, several 8x10's and a CD (which gave up Carnival's copyrights to us so we could print anywhere). This was definitely more than we had intended to pay, but we ended up with an incredible photographer.

I'm hoping I can stay around $1000 for pictures!