lido deck pool ladders

fourkittys

On the Nieuw Amsterdam in the Lido pool the ladders into the pool were slightly slanted out and not straight up and down like most pool ladders. It was so much easier to climb out of the pool with these. Can anyone tell what other Holland America ship have these type of ladders and what pool(s) they are in. Thanks so much!

I prefer the Aft Pool on the ships, so can comment on it. The ladders have the slight slant on the Westerdam, Zuiderdam, and Oosterdam.

When we were on the Prinsendam, the aft pool was raised above deck level and had steep up/down ladders. I did not attempt to use them. The main Lido pool also had the steep ladders, and I found them far more difficult than the slanted steps on the other ships.

I prefer the Aft Pool on the ships, so can comment on it. The ladders have the slight slant on the Westerdam, Zuiderdam, and Oosterdam.

When we were on the Prinsendam, the aft pool was raised above deck level and had steep up/down ladders. I did not attempt to use them. The main Lido pool also had the steep ladders, and I found them far more difficult than the slanted steps on the other ships.

Thank you Mrs. W.!!!