Breakaway Questions

rrw6

Planing a cruise in April from NY, wondering what is the difference the Haven or vibe? I enjoy sitting poolside, what are your feelings? Also do you have to make reservations for the shows or just go? Did anyone find the ship to be too crowded?

Glad I found this post..I was in the same position as you...thought i could get an adults only vibe pass but i at the last moment got an upsell thankfully to a haven suite...these are the similarities between the haven, the vibe and the spa pass...

haven---usually very expensive..about 2-3 grand or more but if you get an upsell usually 1 grand for two to upgrade..you get your own restaurant, courtyard, bar, pool, two floors to lounge in, a sun deck, your own butler and conceirge to attend to your every need...the common saying is that "once you go haven, you never go back"

vibe--99 dollars per person but very hard to get...you have to be one of the first to board and practically run to guest services to hope it is not sold out...but you do get an adult only separate sun deck, bar, water spritzers,

and fruit skewers..and of course, peace and quiet away from the public

spa---usually more attainable, but expensive about 199 per person,

but a good deal as you get a separate spa lounge indoor area with a warm cleansing pool, heat warmer loungers to chill on, waterfall massage, sauna,steam room and salt room...but no indoor bar, but certainly a great place to chill with floor to ceiling windows...

hope this helps...from a loyal ncl fan to the core.