Restaurants near Hyatt Place Seattle

karen1821

Since there are so few restaurants, do you suggest I look closer to Pike Place Market for a hotel?

Definitely.

What is your budget?

I love the Kimpton hotels in Seattle with the Hotel Vintage being one of my favorites.

http://www.hotelvintage-seattle.com/

Onsite is Tulio for Italian, but some of Seattle's best are within a 15 minute walk.

In cruise season, unless you bid sight-unseen, you're going to struggle with a downtown decent hotel at $250... personally I'd slide up into Seattle Center for better rates - and definitely move as you're right by some very busy roads, and Denny park is very sketchy after dark...

On the resto front, while there are few within a really short distance of that Hyatt, if you walk up through the very-pleasant environs of the needle - basically it's a big park area all around there so you can often take shortcuts across lawns - you have all the restos on lower Queen Anne, Mercer, and Roy easily reached on foot in under a mile.

if you do stay in the area, Toulouse Petit is awesome and ferociously popular, especially for brunch. Go early!

My dates are September 14-16. Went on Expedia and found Mayflower Park for $227.

The Mayflower Park is good, very nice location and well regarded.

Be sure to read the T&Cs carefully on Expedia.

Kayak is showing the Hotel Monaco, Alexis and Palladian (all Kimpton Hotels) under $240. These are normally $400+ a night hotels so that is a screaming rate.