Pictures of my trip to Progreso/Merida

CruiseGoer2107

I went at the end of August and had a great time!! We took the public bus ($2 each) to Merida and walked around and shopped a bit. We found the really nice Wal-Mart too!! It is on Paseo de Montej (spelling?) The buses leave from Progreso and Merida every 12 minutes....so you can almost always get on one when you want!!

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZs2bhs1ZuXww

To get to them, click View and then a whole bunch will come up. I am pretty sure that the first page or two are pictures on the boat, so just keep going through a page or two and you will come to them. They are labeled according to where they were taken. (Merida or Progresso)

CruiseGoer. Great pics. You really caught the flavor of Merida and Progreso. Makes me even more excited as I will be returning to Merida and a few other towns of the Yucatan for a full two weeks in just 8 more days. Looks like you really made the most of your portcall. Thanks for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived